Summer offer

News & Tips

Try & Love our Antiac Gel Serum

Salcura Natural Skin Therapy
Try & Love our Antiac Gel Serum
2017-03-17 13:01:29

Here at Salcura we wanted to create a product that would effectively target spots yet be kind to skin, which is why we created the Antiac Activ Gel Serum. With 97% natural ingredients, this gentle yet effective gel serum gives visible results in as little as four hours. With its fine nozzle applicator the gel serum is easily applied to individual spots as often as required.

‘Oh I just put toothpaste on my spots’. We’ve heard this many times, and must admit some of us have even tried it when younger. However, it of course quickly became clear that toothpaste should be reserved just for teeth (guess the clue was in the name…) as the skin became red, dry and irritated.  Not the look anyone would go for!

Here at Salcura we wanted to create a product that would effectively target spots yet be kind to skin, which is why we created the Antiac Activ Gel Serum. With 97% natural ingredients, this gentle yet effective gel serum gives visible results in as little as four hours. With its fine nozzle applicator the gel serum is easily applied to individual spots as often as required.

Let us tell you about some of the skin loving ingredients we use, and more importantly, why we use them:

Tea Tree oil. This clever oil extracted from the tree possesses powerful anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. These bacteria-fighting abilities are comparable to benzoyl peroxide, making it a great, natural alternative to chemical ingredients often found in spot-fighting skincare products.

Neroli oil. This delicious smelling oil has apparently been used for centuries to relieve fever and even to combat The Plague! Thankfully it also helps skin to regenerate and aids elasticity which can reduce the appearance of acne, scars and helps heal broken capillaries.

Lavender Oil. Known for its relaxing properties, Lavender oil is also an anti-septic and anti-fungal therefore providing benefits in skincare. It is widely used to treat conditions such as psoriasis, acne and other inflammatory skin conditions.

Aloe Vera. The leaf of this plant contains 96% water and the remaining 4% contains 75 known substances! It is a mild anaesthetic which brings relief from irritated skin and has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. It works by increasing blood flow to damaged areas, and stimulates fibroblasts, the skin cells responsible for healing.

Here’s what one of our customers who ‘Tried it and Loved it’ had to say about Antiac Gel Serum:

“I have suffered with hormonal acne for about 8 years after coming off the pill.. nothing has worked until I met salcura facewash and this gel.. you have to see it to believe it.. I had serious active sore acne along the jawline and chin which knocked my confidence badly.. I've been using this for 3 days and the angry spots have faded and dried out.. so far so good.. I really hope it continues to do its business.. I have a good feeling though.. this doesn't irritate your skin at all.. there must be a secret ingredient in this!! Total miracle.”

So why not give our Antiac Activ Gel Serum a try and we’re sure you’ll love it too! Or if you have already tried our Gel Serum and totally love it, stock up now with code GEL241, buy 2 and only pay for 1 (or buy 4 and only pay for 2!

For best results use alongside a cleansing product from the DAILY range - Antiac Face Wash and Antiac Face Wipes or our Antiac Liquid Spray from our ACTIV range. 

All Salcura products are free from chemicals that are known to cause additional sensitisation of the skin. 

Totally free from parabens, steroids, antibiotics, hormones, lanolin, cortisones, soaps, phthalates and peroxides. 

Disclaimer
The information given in any Salcura Blog is for personal interest and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition. It is not intended as a substitute for medical advice and anyone with a health issue, or is on medication, should consult their doctor before making changes to their diet and exercise routine.

Seek advice from a medical practitioner or complimentary therapist before using essential oils if you are pregnant or are on medication. Keep essential oils out of the reach of children. In the case of contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly with clean, cool water. Always dilute essential oils before using them on your skin, unless directed otherwise by an aromatherapist.

Customer Advice & Orders
0208 979 3592

where to buy locally?
Store Finder